Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Messed Up Day

Today the trash can caught on fire, the fire extinguisher blew up, the best student drunk so much beer he got drunk and my two best friends got in a fight. One got jjealous of the other and told her biggest secret. Typical. Why do my friends do that? I mean I can not blame them or me. We are teenagers arent we? They get into lots of fights and this was the biggest one because they are no longer friends and they told ME that I HAD TO CHOOSE? R U CRAZY? I am not gonna mother loving choose. Both of them are my best friends and they need to make up or I will not talk to either one of them again. Another one of my friends is talking about Bulgaria in Biomed. Yeah that fits! Major sarcasm. I do nott want to do this anymore. Someone used the bathroom on the bathroom door and wiped their rear end on the side of the door. EWWW! I do not want to see that when I go into the bathroom. It has to be one of my brothers : Michael, Jason, or Keevin. They are the most disgusting people anyone would ever meet and they say I gotta love them. Newsflash: No I do not. I cannot believe how messed up my life is. Then, my other best friend is moving to Japan in the summer which makes me oober sad. On the bright side our soccer team is undefeated two and o and that is until they play porter tommorow which I will definitely be coming to.

No comments:

Post a Comment